- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1½ cup macadamia nuts. chopped
- 1 (10 oz) package sweetened flaked coconut
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer cream together the butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla. Beat for 2 minutes until creamy. Add the eggs one at a time beating well after each addition. Scrape the sides of the bowl periodically.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt. Add gradually to the creamed mixture stopping to scrape the sides of the bowl as needed.
- By hand mix in the white chocolate chips, macadamia nuts and coconut, Mix until the ingredients are evenly distributed. The dough will be stiff.
- Use a 2 oz ice cream scoop to divide the dough placing 2-inches apart on the pans.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until golden. Cool on the pan for 5 minutes then move to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature.
This dough freezes well. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight then bake accordingly.
Recipe credit: Melissa’s Southern Style Kitchen