- 2 ccups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Flaky sea salt, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350º and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a bowl of an electric mixer, beat together butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, until incorporated, then add vanilla. Add dry ingredients until well-combined. Mix in 1 cup semisweet chips and dark chocolate chips.
- Scoop out dough with a small cookie scoop onto baking sheet. Bake until centers are set, 9 to 11 minutes. Let cool.
- Make ganache: Place remaining 3/4 cup chocolate chips in a bowl. In small saucepan, heat heavy cream over low heat until small bubbles form around the edges. Pour hot cream over chocolate chips and let sit 5 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Dip cookies halfway into chocolate mixture and sprinkle dipped side with flaky salt. Let harden before serving.
Recipe and pic credit: Delish.com